Sunday, July 11, 2010

Feeling a little down today...!

Today I woke up feeling a little down. This is nothing really. I just guess that this is one of these days when you know that nothing is going to go the way you wanted it to. When I feel like this I usually need to be a little alone and to refocus on what's matter the most to me: my twin my niece, my career, New York City,...and fashion! To reflect a little what's on my mind, I decided to post last week looks from Elle's Street Chic NYC:

 Monday, July the 5th: LNA T-shirt, Zara shorts and shoes, Mulberry bag, Dior sunglasses
    
Tuesday, July, the 6th: Madewell t-shirt, Levi's shorts, Antik Batik sandals, Alexander Wang sunglasses, Rebecca Minkoff bag

Wednesday, July, the 7th: Alexandre Herchcovitch dress, ChloƩ shoes, In God We Trust hat, Sonia Rykiel bag

Tuesday, July, the 8th: Calypso top, J.Brand jeans, Alexander Wang shoes, Le-Sands bag
Friday, July, the 9th: BCBG tank top, Escada pants, Donna Karan sunglasses

3 comments:

Sandii3 said...

Love the whole outfit on this post but i have to say my favorite is the second one love the balck and white striped top, very chicc, and i will want something live that.
love your blog the post are very intersting and fun.
keep doing your thing
http://ohsosandii3.blogspot.com/

THE DIVINITUS said...

those shorts outfits are my fave.
i want some shorts.

Unknown said...

I Love the 2nd look! Nice blog, I'm following you! Please check out my blog: bbyangelx.blogspot.com